Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been lemonaded!!!

I KNOW... I wondered what the hell that meant to! Well... here tis:

My pal and fellow West Aussie Christina Phillips has ''lemonaded'' me and she assures me that's a good thing. Apparently it's the ''When Life Give You Lemons, Make Lemonade'' Award. Not sure exactly why, how or what qualifies you for this award but I've certainly had a few lemons lately. Think it's actually more about nominating blogs you like... so here goes.



It works this way:
1) Link back to the person you received the award from, and
2) Nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award. 

Okay I lemonade the following:
1) The Dribbler
2) Lucy King
3) Sami Lee
4) Caitlyn Nicholas
5) Jackie Ashenden
6) Julie Cohen
7) Fiona Lowe
8) Lorraine Wilson
9) Jenna Bayley-Burke
10) Kerri Williams

Please don't feel offended if I read your blog regularly and you're not on here - it's probably cos Christina already nominated you! Didn't want to double up!


5 comments:

Cathryn Hein said...

Er, thanks. I think.
:-)

Jackie Ashenden said...

Wow, what if you don't have 10 other blogs to put on your list?? Most of mine you've already nominated. ;-)

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same as Jackie...see what happens when we all swim in the same pool?

Christina Phillips said...

Hehehe, yes I wondered about the whole lemonaded thing! It does sound a bit iffy at first doesn't it!!!

Lucy King said...

Yay, thanks Rach, I love lemonade ;)!