Anyway, I was sad to throw many of my massive collection of Mills & Boon novels away - some I gave to my mother-in-law who is an avid fan too :) But there are a few category novels that will stay with me until they pack ME up in a box and no doubt my boys will have to decide what to do with mum's tatty old books. These are the novels that I plan on rereading one day when I have OODLES AND OODLES of time (of which I don't right now).
Here's my Mills & Boon Keeper List:
- The Magnate's Indecent Proposal - by Ally Blake - possibly my favourite category book of all time. I will NEVER loan this out and DIE if I lose it.
- The Secret Life of Lady Gabriella - by Liz Fielding
- Molly Cooper's Dream Date - by Barbara Hannay
- Wife For A Week - by Kelly Hunter
- Take On Me - by Sarah Mayberry
- The Princes of the Outback series - by Bronwyn Jameson
- In McGillivray's Bed - by Anne McAllister
- Breakfast AT Giovanni's - by Kate Hardy
- Oh-So-Sensible Secretary - by Jessica Hart
- Hot-Shot Tycoon, Indecent Proposal - by Heidi Rice
I get excited just typing these titles.
In the next few days I'll do a post about my keeper single title books but first, if you read Mills & Boon, I'd love to hear some of your keepers and if not, I dare you to track down one of these titles and have a read :)